Saturday, 18 February 2012

Back with a new look and a new blog...

I decided to start a new blog and re-vamp the layout and do something a little different to the one that I had before.  I like the style of my blog even more than before because I feel it’s a little brighter and uses a lot lighter colours than before.

The other blog is still there but is open to only a few select people, that way it keeps some of the information that was written in it away from prying eyes haha.

It’s been a busy week or two.  I have been a little preoccupied with uni work the last little while and since my friend’s birthday I haven’t been out partying or anything like that.  Now is the time I’m putting in a lot of work on the final pieces of work over the next few months for my Masters.  The weeks of going out a couple of times throughout the week haven’t disappeared; they are just temporarily on hold.

I have been racking up the hours in the uni library, I’ve been getting there at around 8:30am and not leaving until 6pm sometimes later, I feel like my eyes are going square some days haha. I did make the biiiiiiiig mistake of going to the mall this week when it was the school holidays and the place was full of kids.  I have no idea what I was thinking, flash backs to Christmas came flooding back and it’s like I could feel my stress levels rising so high haha.  I was so glad when my friends and I left the mall and I was back in the sanctity of my own world haha.

The last couple of days I have been struggling with getting a decent nights sleep and I'm not sure why.  I seem to go a few weeks of sleeping really well during the night and then I have a few really bad nights sleep.
so, I decided to be productive, I have been swimming early this morning, went to the mall quickly and to the supermarket and have just been listening to some music.



1 comment:

  1. I love this blog look.. so simple and so dreamy. Love it. Somedays I too have sleeping problems at night and am so groggy the whole of next day. Hope the swim is helping.

    Glad to have found you at the hop. Your first GFC follower and a regular visitor now.
    cheers,
    Kajal@ http://purplechronicle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete