Sunday, 4 March 2012

Just a little simple...A B C, 1 2 3...

Today I'm being a little lazy because I had a few too many pepsi cola's last night.

So I was looking for something easy to do and didn't take up too much thinking from me and I found this on ClaireJustinexoxo's blog and thought it would be something that I would borrow and answer the ABC’s of me…

Age: 24

Bed Size: Double (with just me in it there's plenty of space for me to staaaaaarfish in the middle)

Chore You Dislike: Ironing, I have very little time for it…oh and washing my car.

Dogs: Yellow Lab called King Zeb

Essential Start to the Day: If I’m being honest…it’s a pee! But if you need me to lie, then it’s brushing my teeth.

Favourite Colour: Blue or purple

Gold or Silver: Silver

Height: Around 5ft 4 on a good day (and no heels)

Instruments: Piano

Job Title: Student

Kids: None…we’re a few years away from all that thank youuuuu

Live: Yorkshire, England....

Mom's Name: Sally

Nicknames: Mama Morgan – because I look after the girlies in the house cooking dinner like a good little 50s house wife haha.

Overnight Hospital Stays: None

Pet Peeves: People being late for things and bad drivers

Quote from a Movie:  Feel the rhythm, feel the rhyme, get on up, it’s bobsled time…COOL RUNNINGS!!!

Righty or Lefty:  Righty...

Siblings: None I’m an only child...but do have 2 step brothers

Time you wake up: Week days 7:15am and as late as possible at weekends...

University: University of Sheffield and Sheffield Hallam

Vegetables you don't like: Sprouts…sorry sprouts…I’ve tried to love you but we just don’t get on…it’s not you…it’s me…

What makes you run late: Other people being late.

X-Rays You've Had: Some during routine dental check-ups and one on my left foot

Yummy Food You Make:  Curry, pasta and risotto dishes, baking cakes and muffins

Zoo Animal Favourite:  Elephants, Giraffes and Penguins 

I hope everyone has had a good weekend...

Caite xo

4 comments:

  1. Hi Caite, lovely to meet you and get to know you better through your writing. Chores I dislike: ALL!
    Meet your newest follower. Hope you'll swing by my place too ;-) http://debrasblogpureandsimple.blogspot.com/2012/03/counting-stones.html
    As a child, did you compare yourself with your peers based on your academic performance?
    Should students be judged as successes or failures based on test scores?
    Why or why not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caite! Where in Yorkshire are you? I used to live in Hull, once upon a time ;)
    I'm your new follower from 'Make My Morning Blog Hop'
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cute..."It' not you, it's me"

    Thanks so much for joining Flock Together last week at Mom’s Best Nest . I am now your happy GFC follower and look forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No sprouts? Really?? LoL

    I also like the color blue and my wedding colors had lilac in it, which I also really like.

    Happy Friday! I think this is my first visit to your blog. Please stop by and say hello and follow (if you don't already) my blog at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

    Hope you have a great weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete