Thursday, 1 March 2012

Ready for the weekend...

Hapus Dydd Gŵyl Dewi, falch o fod yn Gymry!!

1st March is St David’s Day – St David being the Patron Saint of my birth country, the amazing Wales (I’m half Welsh as my dad is Welsh) so I’ve added the Welsh flag and the national flower of Wales in recognition of it.

Welsh Flag
The Daffodil - National Flower of Wales
  
I can’t believe it is the 1st March already, the year seems to have whizzed by so quickly.  So much has happened so far this year - good and bad and the next few months have some great things ahead for me and my friends.

Even though it is St David's Day, I don't really do anything to celebrate it, in fact for some reason it seems that like me most people just "celebrate" St Patrick's Day.  I don't know why because I'm not Irish but no matter someone's nationality the 17th March is always a party time.

People who know me know I love a good party and a good time...this weekend will be no different as I think the girls and I are heading out for another weekend of fun.  A few drinks, great company, music and carefree fun are what I'm in need of this weekend...and I have been hanging out in my "comfy" clothes a lot while I do uni work, it'll be nice to get dressed up.


Today I'm a little uninspired to write because I'm so tired tonight so I'm going to post a video of a song that my friend will love when they read my blog...they know who it's aimed at...#thisisnottheyear - learn the words haha 

Caite xo

1 comment:

  1. Hi thanks for stopping by my blog and following,this year is going so fast ,following back Hope you had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete