Sunday, 7 October 2012

It's been a while....



Almost 4 months since I wrote a blog.  I honestly don’t know where the time has gone.  Well I suppose I do know where it’s gone.  I’ve spent the last 4 months enjoying the fact that I graduated with a distinction, travelling and having a little bit of me time…oh…and working.  I have been working my backside off since finishing university.  I’m not complaining though because I love my job and what I do, although I’m not always a fan of the late nights that I sometimes have to deal with…but…I wouldn’t change any of it.
I’ve been trying to write the last four months into a few lines or a few paragraphs and it’s so difficult because there’s so much that’s gone on…stuff that I can’t even remember has happened but nevertheless it’s been busy.

One thing that has been constant in my life are my fantastic friends and over the last few months we have had some great times and some laughs.  A couple of friends (Chloe, Leah and Hannah) and I did a video of us dancing to “don’t worry be happy”…we have done another couple of videos from when we were a little drunk…here they are…

 



Pictures speak a thousand words so here's a few that sum up the last few months.....




















I have started using instagram today...I don't know too much about it so if you have it then feel free to add me - caitemorgan

It's getting late and I suppose I should sign off for now because I have work in the morning...no longer do I get to write under the title of "ramblings of a student" haha.

Enjoy your week peeps

Caite xo

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I'm excited to be your newest follower! I was hoping you'd hop on by my blog and return the favor!

    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    Thanks,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete