Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Caite...I don't mean to sound bad....



Bleurgh!! I’m sick! And it’s a crappy feeling at the minute.  I feel so run down and just generally blah.  I even had to finish work early today because I was so run down.  It’s never good when people say to you “I don’t mean to sound bad Caite but you don’t look well at all” and then comes the killer blow “Caite you look like shit why are you at work?”…I have to admit I laughed at that one and questioned why I was at work myself.  I’m currently owed a week and a half in time I have worked above and beyond my regular hours…and it took me an hour to get out bed yesterday because I just couldn’t drag my sorry ass out of bed.  So I went home but was unable to relax and here I am wrapped up in my new blanket (Ikea’s finest haha).  Today it was the same I snoozed my alarm for work for an hour.  I lasted a half day at work and really needed to attend a meeting so after that I came home to work and at 3:30pm I was in bed and out for the count for 3 hours.  I was in bed with my duvet and my blanket covering me, the heating on, my window closed and my hoodie and socks on (and other clothes too obviously).  The reason I mentioned all those things is because they are classic Caite is sick signs.  I always sleep with my window open even if it's on the ventilated lock so some breeze comes through, I sleep with the heating turned off too, normally even then I get too hot and I kick the duvet off me so an extra blanket as well is really weird for me.  Then the socks...I can never sleep with socks on no matter how cold I am my feet need to be bare and I never wear something as big as a hoodie to sleep in, again because I get so hot...it's official...I am poorly sick!!! :-(

The weekend might have caught up on me though.  I went home to visit my mama and step-dad, so nice to see them and be fussed over for a couple of days.  I also caught up with friends from home who I also don’t get to see very often.  As planned I had a few drinks and it was nice to let my hair down and relax.  It’s been so long since I had a chance to properly relax.

So nice to see everyone at home again and catch up...Derby does "rock and/or roll" obviously haha

I took our two dogs home for the weekend...they were happy to visit my parents too...as you can see from the pic below, they like to help my mum load the dishwasher haha....


However, they obviously over exerted themselves and chose somewhere very relaxing to have a rest...



It’s also getting to that time of year when Miss Morgan gets a year older…although this year I hit the good old 2-5!! A quarter of a century old in a couple of weeks...eeeek!  I'm SOOOOOO old haha.  It's going to be a fun time celebrating my birthday this year and I'm really looking forward to having a few days off and spending the time with good friend and having fun.


I love this song and thought I'd leave it for you...




Caite xo

No comments:

Post a Comment