Wednesday, 19 December 2012

You can count on me to misbehave…



…How true is that?

However my misbehaving is not what some people might be thinking, it is all in the name of fun and being silly.  The blog title is actually a line in a song.  Today at work I was being silly and dancing with my partner in crime to that song in the office...and as ever we had perfect timing.  As we were dancing and spinning round singing the words…’you can count on me to misbehave’…our new boss walked into the office with our grand fromage.

Our new manager starts in the New Year and had come into the office to see how we worked and meet his new team…our senior manager is usually a serious character at work, but even he burst out laughing as he walked in to me and my friend singing and dancing.  He heard the words we were singing and said ‘as you can see, you can count on Caite and Laura to misbehave’. 

Our response to our senior manager was ‘what we can say….we’re prima donna girls’.

This afternoon was something we desperately needed, something and someone silly to laugh at.  Morale has been quite low recently because of work load stresses and the long hours every one is working at the minute.  Outside of work things have been pretty tough as well and have been hard to deal with too, but I think we’re getting there.

I love the song that I’ve been singing and dancing to today and have posted on here.  I don’t know why but I feel I can relate to the song quite a bit.  I just love the words and the melody there’s just something about it that I can’t quite put my finger on but I really do love it.  I had it playing all the way home from work tonight.


Christmas is almost here and I can't believe that it has come around so quickly.  It doesn't feel much like Christmas at the minute.  I haven't been out wearing my festive outfits yet haha. Last year I was still a student and had a little more time to be going out and partying and getting involved of festivities.  Now it's all about work haha.  So here's some of last year's festivities to make me feel like I am in the spirit of things.










No comments:

Post a Comment