Saturday, 12 January 2013

I've been nominated...



Thank you to wonderful Harriet at http://arushoflove.blogspot.co.uk/  for nominating me for a Liebster award.
Harriet is a UK blogger like me and it was such a lovely surprise to find that she had nominated me for this award.
Like me, you may not know what the Liebster Award was but it is an award given to bloggers that are new, up and coming with 200 followers or less.  The award is also a way to find new blogs to read, get to know other people in the blogging world and show these people you like what they do with their blog.  I have been blogging on and off for a year now and it’s really nice to know that people are reading my blog.


Want to join in? Here are the rules:
1) Thank and link back to the person who nominated you (that would be me)
2)Answer the 11 questions from your nominee
3)Create 11 new questions for your nominees
4)Nominate 11 up and coming blog with LESS than 200 followers
5)Go to each of your nominees blogs and let them know about the award
6)List 11 facts about yourself

Here are the blogs I am nominating:



My Random Facts
1)      I have LITERALLY just (whilst writing this blog) discovered that I like brazil nuts (courtesy of my graze.com boxes)

2)      A couple of years ago, during my student years, I got so drunk I woke up with a piece of pizza stuck to my leg in bed and another piece at the side of my mouth (I fell asleep eating it)

3)      I LOVE to travel and visit new places and cultures


4)      I have a huge love for anything with polka dots (all of my work stationery are polka dots)

5) My Granddad is my absolute hero and role model

6) I attended private school

7) I play the piano

8) I collect shot glasses and “acquire” a lot of them from bars

9) I am OBSESSED with stationery and buy things even if I don’t need them…but because they look pretty

10) I LOVE peach juice

11) I’m shorter than people think I am (I make up for it with heels haha)


My questions from Harriet:


1)      What is your favourite type of music – anything from country, to commercial to a little heavier rock and metal

2)Sweet or savoury – Sweet…no…savoury…um…both? I love both equally

3)What is your favourite chocolate bar? – Green and Blacks Maya gold (orange flavoured chocolate)

4)Where do you buy your clothes? – Anywhere from high street stores to net-a-porter for more higher end items

5)      What drink would you choose on a night out? – Wine or Bellini or some cocktail

6)  What is your favourite film? – Pitch Perfect

7) Who is your celebrity crush? – Gary Barlow, he is like a fine wine he has gotten better with age, he is hot!

8) What was your favourite childhood toy? – Big Yellow Teapot

9) Name something that in your opinion is underrated – The work that voluntary organisations do in the UK and throughout the world

10) What is your favourite meal? – For breakfast French Toast and bacon, lunch / dinner I’m a sucker for Hunters chicken it has all of my favourite things and dessert I love Belgian waffles

11) What is your favourite blog? I love finding new bloggers but I am a big fan of Harriet’s blog – check it out


My questions to my nominated blogs:


What is your guilty pleasure?

What is your favourite saying?
Favourite subject when you were in school?
Do you have any superstitions?
Favourite TV show?
Where is your favourite place you have visited?
What items do you always take with you when you leave the house?
Favourite holiday?
Appetiser and Main course or Main course and dessert?
Best childhood memory?
Who is your role model?
 

6 comments:

  1. Caite you are too kind! Thank you for nominating me for this award! :)

    I am going to be doing this too! Again, Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!

    I went ahead and did the post.

    http://bigmegowski.blogspot.ie/2013/01/ive-been-nominated.html

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. new follower here! love your blog, and this post was great to get to know you a little bit more!!
    -erica (sincerely-ericamichelle.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! The design of your blog is kind of a little hint that you like polka dots! :P I love them too! How awesome that you have such a great grandfather in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your award!

    I found your blog via the GFC Hop!

    I'm a new follower, looking forward to reading more ^__^

    Heather @ The Glambulance xx

    ReplyDelete