Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Just a little bit of Bubble...

Happy New Year!!



What a night.  New Year’s Eve was a lot of fun.  I said goodbye to 2012 with friends and by getting a liiiiiiiittle bit drunk haha. Below are a few pics before things got too messy haha







We're two days into 2013 and it’s time to get back to normal eating habits.  Throughout December I allowed myself a month of relaxed eating with no limits or restrictions.  I have definitely indulged over the last few weeks.
In attempt to kick start my normal eating habits the chocolate has gone (well, not all of it haha) and fruit and fresh vegetables are back with a vengeance.  I have to say I’m glad; I’m definitely craving some fresh, clean tasting foods. 
While relaxing and watching TV earlier today I saw a commercial for Graze.com
 
They are a company that design healthy snacks for people based on the person’s eating habits and preferences.  After creating an account with them I was then asked to rate a range of different products whether I loved them, liked them, thought they were ok or to “bin” them because I didn’t like them.  Based on the ratings they devise a box of snacks that you can graze on throughout the day or week that are healthy.  The great thing about this company is that you get a combination of different snacks each box you get.  
I’m hoping by receiving these boxes that I am going to stop the snacking on chocolate and other unhealthy snacks.  The boxes are just £3.89 per week including delivery and because I have signed up this week I get my first box for free and then my fifth box is also free.  The kind of things that you get in the boxes would cost me more than £3.89 to buy in a supermarket so for me I feel it's a win win for me.

I have to say that the boxes look cute and really well presented:


I am genuinely excited to get my graze box.
Today was the first day back at work after the New Year celebrations.  It was a fun day and it was nice to see some friends who have been off work for most of the Christmas and New Year period.

Everyone seems to be on a health kick and the girls in the office I work in decided we would remove all the chocolates that we have had laying around in the office during the festive period.  So we threw away all the  chocolate biscuits that had been open for weeks and put all the chocolates into one huge tin and put them in the staff eating area.  The other offices (there are a few offices in the same building but we all work for the same department), who are mainly full of girls weren't too happy that we had left the chocolates laying around in the communal area for them to be tempted by haha.

Today we just caught up on the gossip (and worked of course haha), it also seemed to be that the topic of conversation this morning was focused on me and my friend and our singledom haha.  We were asked if 2013 was going to be the year we found ourselves a guy haha...we just laughed it off and said I was 25 and my friend was 28 and we didn't need to find anyone or go looking for someone.  Just as we said that this song came on the radio so me and my friend started dancing around the room singing it to each other, linking arms and swinging around...


I hope everyone has had a great start to 2013 so far, I'm going to leave you with a picture of me from New Years Eve after it got messy haha...enjoy!!

A face only a mother could love right?? No wonder I'm single haha

8 comments:

  1. I've found your blog via Madam Kekke's blog and i have followed you via gfc and hope you'll do the same.

    Check my giveaway out,too. :)

    http://la-lara1.blogspot.com/2013/01/giveaway-studed-bracelet.html

    x

    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you from the Aloha Friday Blog Hop! I'm glad I did. I love finding new bloggers! I can't believe you're from Wales! That is sooooo cool!

    Eve
    lovealwayseve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures you look like you had a bawl!

    new follower,
    Jay
    http://youngmumsguidetosurvival.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there - new follower from the blog hop! Love the blog & can't wait to read more! Hope you have a great day! :)
    Rachel
    http://sugar-stripes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog. New follower via the hop.

    Also love your dress in you pictures. I used to get graze boxes delivered to work and have thought about starting them up again. They are very tasty!

    Harriet x

    arushoflove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're gorgeous. Looks like you all had a blast!! I love that healthy snack box. Looks delicious and it's always good to have healthy snacks that are easily accessible!

    I hope you're having a great week and a Happy New Year!

    Thank you so much for linking up to last week's Aloha Friday Blog Hop!! I'm following you.

    If you have time, we'd love to have you come and link up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you haven't already! (Thank you so very much if you've already linked up, I truly appreciate it!!)

    Come and link up and celebrate the coming weekend with us!

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I'm stopping by to say Hi. I'm already a follower but I wanted to invite you to join our blog hop. Please join us when you get a chance :) Hope you're having an awesome week.

    April from:
    A Mommy’s Blog Design http://amblogdesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stumbled across your blog! Looks like you had a fabulous NYE, looove your hair and dress!

    The snack box looks awesome! Is it kind of like a birchbox but for snacks?

    ReplyDelete