Monday, 21 January 2013

Now then Mardy Bum....


Uh Ohhhh!!! Pissy mood alert!!! Me? Nooo, surely it can't be true!! I know, it's so unlike me haha!  I'm usually the one that is happy and smiling and in the great mood, but today it's like every little thing annoys the crap out of me!  Too hot, too cold, hungry, not hungry, comfortable, uncomfortable...you name it, I've been it today.

I've been pretty irritable today and nothing I can do manages to shake the irritability, if anyone tells me I'm being that way, I'll deny it until the cows come home (I'm kinda stubborn like that haha).  It's just one of those days where nothing seems quite right in my mind and it's safe to say I'm better off with just my own company to...well...annoy myself haha.

It'll be gone tomorrow...but we'll be reunited once again for a good old catch up and gossip...in a month's time haha!!

So while I'm spending time by myself being a pissy pants, I'm listening to music (best thing for me when I'm like this) and looking back through some old pictures (you know me, always ready to put a few pics on here haha) of just before I left for university at the age of 18 and made my home in the city I am in now.  I look so young in the pictures and there's a few...what were you thinking moments...










  

 

 









 

















 

 

The majority of these pictures were taken from around the age of 18-21 and include friends from home and friends from university and as my miserable mood (or for the UK readers of my blog...my mardy mood) starts to subside I look at these pictures and the great memories I have and realise all these people are still very much in my life and contribute massively to making my life great.

I am even happier at the minute for another reason I'm not going to go into just yet but I have even more reason to smile and feel lucky.

F*** I like you!!! haha



This song sums me up perfectly today haha and it is genuinely one of my favourite songs:




1 comment:

  1. Hi from your newest follower from the blog hop. Would LOVE if you followed back! www.sugaraunts.com Looking forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete