Saturday, 26 January 2013

Social Events just like buses...

Tonight is a night out...you'd think after the last few nights out I'd be taking it easy but nope, not this girl haha.  My social events seem to be like buses...you wait ages for it to come along and then three come along at the same time.

As I write I'm sat with my hair in rollers haha.

Rollers in my hair is a common occurrence haha
Yup I'm one of those girls that goes out of the house in her rollers haha

I actually just wanted to write a quick blog post to say a big Thank You to everyone who reads my blog. The number of followers I have via GFC has doubled in the last couple of weeks and I find that I am getting a lot of people visiting and commenting on my blog.  Everyone who leaves a comment is always so complimentary and it is very much appreciated given that my blog is pretty much a rambling blog about the things happening in my life.  I didn't think it would be of much interest to people but everyone stopping by has shown different.  

I have tried to work through all of my followers on GFC and people who have left comments to follow you and your blogs back but if I have missed anyone please let me know.
Feel free to follow me via other social media outlets...I am on twitter - https://twitter.com/Caite_Morgan  I am also on instagram and my name on there is caitemorgan 

I hope everyone is having a great weekend...I'm off to brave the snow in a dress later tonight (crazy woman!!! haha!!)

Caite 

This song is playing on my itunes and making me want to dance, I love it so I'm going to leave you with this song even though it's on a previous blog post.

3 comments:

  1. You're so gorgeous...even in rollers :-P I hope you have a great weekend!!

    http://braceface87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun!! You're stunning even in rollers :)

    Stopping by via the friendship friday hop. Followed you via GFC and Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are refreshing & adorable. Thanks for the smiles. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete