Thursday, 7 March 2013

So busy...

It's been a busy week this week and I haven't had much time to blog, tweet or even instagram very much haha.

I'm looking forward to the weekend and getting the chance to relax.  It's been a bit of a tough time recently but things are getting better and I am looking forward to finishing work early tomorrow and start the weekend early.

My job is tough and while I have a good sense of humour and positive attitude to my work in order to get me through the situations I see and involved in within work. However, there are times when it takes its toll and some time away from the office and away from my job is desperately needed even if it's just for a few hours and a long weekend.  I have great work friends who understand and experience the same stresses as me but some time away is needed.  I have no plans for my afternoon off work tomorrow but I know that my phone will be switched off!! I had a day off last Friday and I got THREE work calls in the space of 2 hours on my personal number, so I told my manager I wasn't accepting the morning as time off haha.


After my trip the other week I haven't been listening to my iphone to and from work in the car and have been listening to the radio more.  This is a short blog hopefully I'll more to write this weekend but until then I'll end my blog with a song. This song is everywhere at the minute and I am totally loving it and loving Emeli Sande.



12 comments:

  1. Before the Brit Awards a few weeks ago I didn't know who Emeli Sande was. She's amazing. BTW I found you throught the Aloha Friday hop and am a new follower. :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read your blog a few times, so I'm not sure how I wasn't following you before; but I am now! Enjoy your time off work!

    Btw, I love that you ended your post with a song. :)

    All the best.

    Alex[andra]
    letlifebelikemusic.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caite! Thanks for linking up at Fun Friday Blog Hop. I'm a new follower :)

    Have a great day!

    Anne
    http://www.iamannekehn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your blog via the blog hop! You're gorgeous!

    New Follower:)

    Elise @ Hunters of Happiness

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting from the Aloha Hop. Now following via GFC and Twitter.

    All the best,

    http://www.happykidsincblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower from Friday Fun Blog Hop. Please follow back at http://losewithweightwatchers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. great choice! found and following via the hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello. I saw you at the hop social and I am your newest follower in GFC from http://inhighheelsanddogtags.blogspot.jp/. I look forward to seeing you over at my blog next :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know of Emeli Sande just recently. Talented woman.. Yeah, hope you can post again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there. I'm Laney and a newbie. would love for you to follow me back at http://owltellyoulikeitislikeitornot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I'm visiting from Friendship Friday :-) I hope you'll also join me for my Friday Flash Blog on The Jenny Evolution (www.thejennyevolution.com). Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I feel you! I just got back from vacation and still feel like it is so chaotic it can be a challenge finding time to manage real life and the blog! Hope it gets better.

    Found you via the Aloha link-up
    xoxo
    Erin

    The Fashion Canvas
    www.thefashioncanvas.com

    ReplyDelete