Saturday, 13 April 2013

Bleurgh! I'm sick!


I'm pretty sure it was only a little while since I was feeling under the weather but here I am again.  In fairness it seems like it is only a head cold but at the minute it feels like it is hovering in the background just making itself known enough to be annoying.  I have the sneezing fits, the itching inside my ear, my throat is sore and I am tired but my body just doesn't seem to want to rest for some reason

It's almost 2am here and I am nowhere near ready to go to sleep...I am definitely tired but I think I know that because my ears, throat and nose are all sore that I'm in for a late night.  I can't take any more meds just yet so I'm sat watching Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares USA until I can take more painkillers.

I have decided that I am run down from working a lot but my friend seems to think it is because I have been partying too much recently...I think he's wrong haha.

I decided to treat myself to some really nice food from Marks and Spencer for lunch...I am loving pretzels at the minute and bought a cheese one and a plain one but then I also bought a huuuuge piece of roasted red onion and gruyere cheese focaccia.  I had the pretzels tonight and the focaccia for lunch.  It definitely helped with the whole making me feel better thing I had going on throughout the day.  I may be heading to Marks and Spencer again tomorrow to get some more treats haha.

I have been neglecting my blog a little recently but my intention throughout the weekend is to start putting in a little more effort than I have.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon!!

    I've just started following you! I found your blog through the blog hop :)

    XO, Erica
    sweet-endeavors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better. Make sure you take care of you this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey we all neglect our blog every once in awhile haha :) new follower! check me out...

    www.missmamame.blogspot.com

    Whitney

    ReplyDelete