Monday, 20 May 2013

Been a busy couple of weeks....

I have been neglecting my blog again, I can't believe it's been 16 days since I last updated it.

Things have been pretty busy and I have been enjoying life with no contacts and no glasses.  The first event I went to glasses and contact lenses free was the Beyonce concert a couple of weeks ago.

Oh my goodness...Beyonce was amazing. I had such a great time with the girls at the concert, we went for pre-concert cocktails and then some great Italian food and then a few more drinks before heading into the arena.  Beyonce looked fantastic and sounded even better.  We had such a good time and then had a few more drinks after the concert.  Lets just saw there were a few sore heads the next morning when we woke up in our hotel room...the breakfast in the pub with the resident alcoholics was good fun and definitely did the trick to help any hangovers.

Last weekend was a great time too.  We had a little get together and had a few drinks and then headed out to the bar  I haven't had a big night out or get together for a long time and it was so nice to be out and about with my friends.




















And then it got messy haha:











Work is busy but going well at the minute and takes a fair bit of my time.  There are a couple of things happening at work which cause me stress and worry.  I find myself talking about one case all the time because I have so many issues with it and anxious to do the right thing for the children involved.  It's one of those cases which tugs on the heart strings and is one that definitely has the potential to make me cry and causes me worry...but I just have to keep going and working to the best of my ability and in the best interests of the children I work with.

I'm really looking forward to this upcoming weekend  It's another night out with the girls, a work night out and a girlie night.  It seems like it's been forever since we went out together and we have a birthday coming up so we decided it was the perfect reason to go out and have a good time.  It's also a long weekend next weekend so I'm looking forward to the weekend for sure.

Loving this song right now...I never get bored of hearing this playing in the car...



7 comments:

  1. wow!! You seem to have had a wild time!!! ;)
    funny pic ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and I forgot to tell you that I found your blog through Girl Booklet :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. stumbled on your blog and love it! That blue top is super cute, where'd you get it?

    Check out my beauty blog:
    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics, my friends tried to get tickets to Bey, but they all sold out so quickly.. Glad to hear you had a goodtime, it also sounds like you work hard and play harder.lol Love it! . I'm a new follower from TGIF Blog Hop and following you on GFC.

    www.beisilk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm lucky if its only 16 days between my posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a beautiful face and cute blog! Newest follower via weekend blog hop. Would love for you to follow back!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aloha! I'm a new fan from the Aloha Friday Blog Hop.
    http://www.jenstangledthreads.com

    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete