Sunday, 23 June 2013

And I'm back!!!

It's been a while since I last wrote a blog post.

It's also been a while since I had my blog open to people.

I had all intentions of changing my blog over to its own website but if I'm honest I am not very technologically minded and I gave it up as a bad job.

Speaking of bad jobs, I've been making a pretty bad job of things in general at the minute, but I think we all have those kind of times in our lives and its how we respond to them that determines the type of person we are.

For me it's a case of picking myself up, dusting myself off and starting again...and starting again is pretty much what I'm doing now.

I've decided to revert all of my previous blog posts back to drafts and just have the new posts up on here.

I'm considering it a new start on my blog. It's a short and sweet one today but the blog is back!!

1 comment: