Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Having such a good time, having a ball...


It's been a pretty fun time recently and I like to think some of the pictures I've posted show a bit of the fun I've had recently.











I thought I'd let the pictures do the talking today.  Although I'm sat relaxing at the minute and listening to a bit of music and I'm loving some of the songs that have been playing.  They take me back to simpler times and remind me how much I was in love this man and his songs when I was younger haha....

Robbie Williams

One of my favourite songs by Robbie Williams - Strong

Love this song - Karma Killer

This song has just been on and I can't believe I forgot about this song, I loved it when it first came out...



"She can't sing, she can't dance, but who cares? She walks like Rihanna!!!"

Or, if you're me then I'm singing "I can't sing, I can't dance, but who cares? I can't walk like Rihanna". 

I've never been a fan of this band but this song I can't help but like it...

I'm pretty sure I dance like the girl in the video when I'm drunk haha


No comments:

Post a Comment