Saturday, 10 August 2013

Six Word Saturday

I have been missing in action from this for a while but I'm back and participating in



Wow: I'm back with a vengeance!!!

After my kidney infection and generally feeling run down I came bouncing back and have had a busy and fun week.

I went back to work this week and it was busy but a lot of fun as always.  A couple of people had been off the week before so it was nice to see them and catch up on the gossip!!!...we're a team of girls, would you expect anything else?  haha.

This week I had to take my car into the garage to have some stuff checked out on it.  My car is only a few months old as I got it brand new but there have been a few things not quite right with it.  The passenger seat sensor appears to be faulty and the alert to say the seat belt has not been fastened keeps sounding off and flashing at me but there's no one in the seat...unless I count the ghost I am convinced is in my house haha.  There were another couple of things like that that needed checking out and because I had to work that day I needed a courtesy car.  Now my car is not a majorly expensive car but it's brand new, it's the highest spec of the model of car and I have had all the additional extras added into it.  I spend a lot of time in my car for work and visiting friends and family it's my little bit of luxury....so I kind of expected the same model of car as a courtesy car, even if it was the most basic of models....NOPE!!  I am not a snob when it comes to cars because I'm pretty much a girl and as long as I can drive it the way I want then I'm OK but this car was awful!!  I was so glad to give it back.  My car needs to go back in next week to have the repairs actually carried out and I used all my flirting and charm to ask for a courtesy car that was the same model as mine...the flirting was wasted, it was a girl dealing with me!!! haha...but I still got the car I wanted haha.

The last week I have seen the return of the party girl...Me!! haha.
I have been out a fair few times this week and I am going out again tonight.  I have had a busy few weeks and my housemates and friends didn't need to twist my arm to go out haha.
It has turned out to be just the sort of thing I have needed.  A few lot of drinks, a lot of dancing and a lot of fun.

Earlier this week Chloe and I were out and dancing away to some old school songs and were loving and shaking our thing on the dance floor to this...!!!


We were doing the actions like in the video and basically acting silly on the dancefloor, but that's my kind of night, not taking ourselves too seriously and dancing away.  We got a little bit of attention but it was all good fun and we just kept on dancing haha.

Last night we were out and it was a late one, we rocked into the house at some early morning hour having spent our night dancing and drinking again and again just having so much fun.  One of the songs we were dancing to last night was a song that is older than me! but it's such a good song haha.



Who knows what old school song we'll be dancing to tonight haha.

This week I have also been arranging a weekend away for the girls! I am so excited!  We have booked a place on a private lake with a private hot tub.  It's going to be messy I know that!  I was told yesterday that we needed to make sure we had enough alcohol to keep us all going for 2 days and nights haha.  We already know that we're going to cause some havoc and one of my friends has asked if we can go skinny dipping in the lake!! Good job I have my life saving qualifications haha!!

I have decided that I am in need of another holiday haha.  All my friends at work are going on holiday at the minute and the sun seems to have pretty much disappeared!! I need more sun and a relaxing holiday where I can laze around in the sun and read the days away!!

Seeing pics like these in my photo albums just depress me at the minute haha...







Let's see what fun I get up to tonight!! :-)

3 comments:

  1. WOW! "With a vengeance indeed! Glad you're doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the car issues. That's not good. But I am sure they will fix the issues for ya. I mean we buy new cars so things will not break..right? And because we don't want to have "issues"...and problems! :)

    You girls have fun...but be safe!

    Enjoy your weekend.

    Happy Saturday!

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to see you back on form! I hope you had another awesome night out :)

    Shushkat x

    ReplyDelete