Monday, 5 August 2013

Yeahhhhhh I'm getting better!!

These bad boy antibiotics are working and I won't have to go into hospital for further treatment...I may be doing a little happy dance right now haha.  I also went home to my Mama and Step-Papa for a bit of home comfort and being looked after by my Mama.

I know I'm feeling much better because I returned to work and I have been my usual happy and silly self at work.  Last week before I was forced to take off I was a little miss miserable haha.  But being back in the office and seeing a couple of people that have been on holiday the last little bit (including my lesbian life partner haha...the wife and mistress are both still off work at the minute haha) and I was back to the "always up for a laugh, pain in the arse" girl that I am haha! (Up for a laugh, pain in the arse is  line in the song below) 

Cue this song this song that me and a couple of the girls were dancing around the office to wind up our Manager haha...I think it's safe to say he's missed us while he's been on holiday and within minutes of him being back we were giving him a hard time about stuff haha.



After a little dance around the office we then preceded to annoy our Manager further by talking about all things girlie...the girls were asking what teeth whitening kits and toothpastes I used because I mentioned I used one regularly and one of the girls wanted to try one before she went on holiday. One of my friends was then telling us about her friend who is doing body wraps and diet aids and a couple of the girls were quizzing our friend about that.  Then we got onto more girlie stuff to which our Manager just rolled his eyes at us and told us to get on with our work...it's safe to say we ignored him as usual.

I can't believe it is August already!  I don't know where the time has gone.  It's been a seriously busy summer with some changes of plans made to my path but I'm seriously excited for the up coming months.  This month is going to be super busy.   I have a few weekends away planned with friends which we all know are just going to be messy but so much fun...and there's some other good stuff but I'm going to stay quiet about that for a while!! haha 

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! It's my first time stopping by your blog. Saw you on the link up! First off, you are drop dead gorgeous. Looks like you have been sick? Been the hospital? Wow, it must have been BAD! Glad to see you are back to work and feeling better. Hope to talk to you soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are back at work and feeling better. Mom's seem to help!

    ReplyDelete