Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Mission Caite...hangovers acceptable but not necessary

So I ended up not getting the early night I really wanted to have and get some much needed rest and sleep and I find myself being distracted by other things in the house.

Today had been my day at university instead of at work. I only have 4 lectures between now and the end of 2013. Yep, that's right just the 4 classes and 1 assignment to write.  At least I think that's the case anyway.  It's a part time course because everyone in the class works full time but who knows I might have read things wrong.  All I know is its a pain in the backside having to get to the university in rush hour traffic and then battle with people wanting car parking spaces. Every time I head to uni I always think to myself...is a 2nd Master's Degree that important??? I know I certainly don't have the energy for it especially with how busy I am at work.  Oh well...the opportunity to develop my professional capabilities and to say I have an undergraduate degree and 2 masters degrees is pretty good.

It's back to work tomorrow and it promises to be another busy day. I am looking forward to the weekend and slightly worried at the same time. I'm going out down town with the girls from work on Saturday and I know it's going to be messy. Every time I go out with this group of friends something always happens and usually to me haha. The last two occasions involved me breaking my big toe and the other other occasion I bruised my other big toe quite badly. For some reason when I'm out with them as soon as I know we are heading for food and then home my brain immediately communicates with my feet and makes me feel pain. So in my drunken state I think it's a great idea to take off my heels and walk through the streets with no shoes on. I have even gone as far as taken my shoes off out them under my arm to carry them and then be stood in the food place asking the guy serving us if anyone has handed any shoes in to them because I have lost mine...not realising that they were under my arm all the time. On the other side of this I find it hilarious and I always have a great time with my friends and I am looking forward to the night...and it's Mission Caite returning home with no broken body parts...hangovers acceptable but not necessary.  

Just have two more days of work to get through first...


1 comment:

  1. Just a sweet reminder: IT'S FRIDAY! Hope you have a wonderful weekend, lady! Hopefully you don't lose your shoes this time 'round ;)

    ReplyDelete