Thursday, 10 October 2013

Work hard, Play Hard...

I have been awful at updating this thing recently. I don't know where the time has gone but one minute it's the summer and the next it's almost winter and soon Christmas will be upon us. The last few weeks have been absolutely crazy. I have been so busy with work that I have barely had the time for anything else. I quite literally have lived and breathed my work for the last while.

I am slowly starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel and I cannot wait to reach that light because there have been times when I have thought I wasn't going to be do everything that I've needed to do. I also haven't been the greatest person. My boss tells me that even with the strained stress look on my face I always have a smile and I am always laughing so he hadn't picked up on how truly stressed out I have been. I have even had people asking me if I've spent the night at work because I have been in the office when they arrive in the morning and I'm still there long after they have left the office for the day. So in another week or two I will be a liiiiiiittle bit less busy and stressed out...thank goodness haha.

Today however I managed to get quite a lot done so I decided to take advantage of my productivity and decided to call it a day relatively early AND I didn't bring my work laptop home with me tonight so it's a work free zone tonight. So what better thing to do after finishing this blog off but to go and dance the night away with the girls. I'm just at my friends house, getting ready and having a couple of drinks and although I'm writing about work it feels great knowing I don't have to think about it tonight.

I certainly need a night off from the stresses and hassles in my life not only at work but also outside of work. My love life is as non-existent as ever hah. There was a potential but it looks like that's not happening...great guy but we are both clearly too stubborn for each other...shame really. Buuuuut onwards and upwards as the Brits say and time to get on with life and letting the less stressed, care free Caite push her way back to the surface.




1 comment:

  1. Hello! Visiting from the Totally Awesome Blog Hop! Have fun dancing the night away!
    Kelly @ www.ourconezone.com

    ReplyDelete