Monday, 11 November 2013

I can see clearly....

...it's been 7 months to the date since I had eye laser surgery.  I had been wanting the surgery for some time so I didn't have to rely on glasses or contact lenses and finally decided to take the plunge and booked myself in for a consultation and then BOOM!!! I was booked in to have the surgery.  Now I love treating myself to the odd designer splurge or two but I have to say this was the best £2300 I have ever spent.  To no longer be reliant on glasses and lenses to see is amazing, 10 minute surgery and it was all done and I have perfect eye sight.  I wasn't sure what to expect and given my eventful day on the actual day of the surgery I expected me to be one of those people who would need additional surgery but nope...the world is still crystal clear for me!!

I've had my car a year now and I've managed to put about 13500 miles on it (I miss my car just having 7 miles on it haha) and in true girl style I am still coming across the features of my car.  I have only just become comfortable using cruise control on the motorway.  At first I didn't like it because I didn't feel I was in control but now I LOVE it!! haha.  Speaking of driving I got a few funny looks and smiles my way tonight on the way home because I was sat in traffic and singing away and dancing away as I waited...I just smiled at the people staring and carried on singing haha.

I had a little head cold last week which zapped all of my energy out of me but thankfully I'm feeling much better and I'm back fighting fit, although a little tired tonight because for some reason I couldn't sleep and was awake quite late last night, not that I'm really complaining haha.

My busy period at work (work is always busy really) is starting to come to an end and calm down over the next few weeks which I am so happy about because the days have really seemed to roll into one at the minute.  I don't know how we have arrived at the middle of November.  The TV commercials are focusing on Christmas and it's occurred to me...I haven't started my Christmas shopping!!! eeeeek!!! I am not doing well at this being prepared thing haha.

Tonight though I have no work laptop with me and that is something to celebrate so that's what I'm going to do!!



No comments:

Post a Comment