Thursday, 3 July 2014

I'm being stalked...

...by the Police!!

Seriously every time I get in my car no matter how long or short the journey is I see a police car...but it's not just one car.  The other day when I was driving home which was just a 20-30 minute journey I saw 5 different police cars including a riot van and a police dog van.  They pretty much had my whole journey mapped out with police cars.  It's not just one occasion, I see at least 3 cars on every journey.  I have convinced myself that the police secretly planted a tracker on the underside of my car so that they can trace my every move.  Why? I have no idea...I openly admit I'm not the best driver but I don't think I've broken any laws...it's just weird that in the last week they've been everywhere I have haha.  It kinda freaks me out the more times I see them because I'm one of those people who automatically feels guilty when they see a police car even though I've done nothing wrong...so I'm thinking of walking everywhere now haha.

It's been a while since all the girls were in the office but today was one of those days, our manager was out of the office (not that that bothers us or stops us from doing silly things).  A few of us were talking about movies and we got onto the movie Pitch Perfect...I love that movie as does one of my besties in the office.  That led to us doing a little bit of our own Acapella and singing the songs from the movie.  That had people laughing away so my friend you tubed a couple of the songs and we then decided to amuse everyone else and started singing and dancing as though we were in the movie...we sang and danced to this...


Then this one...


And the last one...


...aaaaaand at the 2 minute 50 second mark where "Fat Army" is singing and dancing...my boss' boss walked through the door to talk to me about one of my cases...I was doing the same dance as "Fat Amy"...this is not the first time he has walked in to me singing and dancing away haha...his reaction...he just laughed at me and said "at least someone is happy at work"!!  Whoooops!! haha

Buuuuuut...it's almost the weekend...and I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment