Saturday, 30 August 2014

Time to relax and have some fun...

I have been MIA from my blog for the last few weeks but for no other reason other than work has been completely insane.  I have literally not stopped throughout the week and have worked well into the night on most nights.  It's been absolutely insane.  I have felt incredibly stressed out to meet deadlines and make sure things are done at work, because with anything, when you're trying to get something urgent done, there are a million other things "crop up" and have to be dealt with urgently too. I haven't known if I have been coming or going recently.

The weekends have been crazy too because when I haven't been trying to sneak in as much extra work as possible I have been trying to have a social life.

I went to V festival a few weekends ago, it was amazing!  I saw so many great bands and artists.  The ones I wasn't expecting to be good live were amazing live...including Jason Derulo...it also helps thathe is gorgeous!! haha...


Yummy!!



My favourite acts of the weekend were Sam Smith and Ed Sheeran...

video


Last weekend was a long weekend and so I managed to get in an afternoon / evening of drinks with some friends.  I enjoyed not being tied to my laptop for work and it wasn't about getting drunk it was just unwinding and having a good time with friends.













I've just spent the last two hours making cakes for my friends birthday, it's been a very busy morning and I was hoping to be taking it easy this morning but this is obviously not the case and I only have a little bit of time to get ready for the party.  I have a feeling I'm going to be nursing a big hangover in the morning...oh well...I think I deserve to have a bit of a blow out haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment