Monday, 1 September 2014

What does my watch tell me???

Oh...boy!!

Saturday night was a great night...and yep, I had a few a lot to drink!  I had so much fun and it was so good to just relax and have fun with friends.  I had a bit of a headache Sunday but it was completely worth it because I haven't laughed so much in as long as I can remember. It wouldn't be a party without me taking some foolish selfies and making random faces haha...

having to breathe in in the dress haha

Say Whaaaaat??




Sober and smiling haha

"Where did my straw go??"

I'm surprised I could breathe in my dress haha




Kiiiiiiiisses :)

One of my favourite people

Kisses for my gay boyfriend :-)




You having a good feel there hun? haha

My beautiful girlies

Ooooo where are your hands haha



"Lets take a nice selfie" haha

Space Hopperrrrrrr - awesome gift


Besties



I've been able to enjoy a few days off work recently which has been pretty nice but it's been expensive haha.  I have spent some quality time with my Mama but that has come at a price haha...treating her to breakfast and Starbucks (embarrassing moment when one of the Barista's recognised me as I walked up to the counter and knew what my order was...this Starbucks is in a busy mall and so I was mortified that he recognised me AND knew my order haha...I obviously go there too often hahaha")

Not only did I have to treat my Mama to breakfast I ended up buying all sorts of little bits that I needed and then things I didn't need haha...My Mama is a bad influence and every shopping trip with her is always expensive haha.

I have to say I am enjoying time off work even if I'm just doing every day mundane chores such as doing laundry.  The last little while has been so stressful that I have become intolerant to people's bulls*** and just don't have the time to play people's games.  I'm too old for that kind of crap. 





I wish I could put into words how tough work has been and how stressful it has been.  Lets put it this way...I don't actually know where the month August went. One minute it's the 31 July and the next it's 1 September.  Which means I can officially say....IT'S THREE MONTHS UNTIL MY BIRTHDAYYYYY haha...the countdown is on hahaha!!!

Speaking of birthdays I have to say a wonderful happy birthday to my friend who's birthday it was yesterday.  I hope he had a wonderful day :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment