Thursday, 18 December 2014

Taking risks...

I am my Father's Daughter (well...I better be or parents have some serious explaining to do haha). What I actually mean is I am very much like him in the fact that I am a risk taker.  When my Dad was my age he made the decision to leave the security of his job and start his own business and here I am about to embark on the same adventure. It's a completely different type of business but I am entering the realms self-employment and being my own boss.  It's been something I have been thinking about for a number of months now and now I feel it is the time to make changes...it's a scary but exciting time for me.  My new adventure is hopefully going to be taking me overseas but the destination is currently unknown. After the recent horrible time that my friend has gone through I have decided that it is time to live life to the full and do things that require a little bit of risk taking and fulfil the things I have talked about doing for a while now.  I have no commitments in terms of relationships or children at this stage in my life so it is perfect for me to see what the world has to offer.

My career changes have been on my mind for a while

Speaking of my Dad, life is about to get a little busy the next couple of weekends. Tomorrow I am driving home to Wales to see my family there.  I haven't been able to get home to see everyone in my beloved Wales for a little while but the weekend before Christmas seems as good a time as any.  I'll be heading there towards the end of next week so that I can surprise my little brother and sister by collecting them from school for the last day of term before the Christmas holiday.  Regular readers of my blog will know that my young siblings love it when I turn up and collect them from school.

Excited to be heading home
My birthday was amazing, I had a great time and it was nice to spend time with my friends and start to grow old gracefully haha.

It's almost Christmas and I'm excited to spend time with family and friends.  This year my friends and I haven't had the opportunity to go out dressed in Christmas outfits to enjoy the silliness of being out having fun together.  We have all been incredibly busy the last few weeks and so as it's Thursday I'm going to do a #throwbackthursday and post some pics of one of our best nights out for Christmas together.








No comments:

Post a Comment