Saturday, 19 March 2016

Six Word Saturday: Home is where the heart is...

HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS



It's been a long time since I blogged (14 months to be precise).  In fact I took a break from all social media because I couldn't deal with the drama but I have decided that it's time to get back on the blogging and social media saddle.

So much has happened in the last year.  I have moved to the States and have been working there for the last 7-8 months.

This time last year I made the decision to make some changes to my life and I have to say that I haven't looked back and things have been great.  Very scary moving several thousands of miles away from the security of my friends, family and everything that is home and familiar to me but it's changed my life and I am so happy.

I have been on a vacation for the last week and I'm currently in the UK visiting my family and friends, catching up on everything and of course going out and having a good time with friends.

Last night I was out with the girls which is always fun.  I love the fact that no matter how far away I am or how long I have been away we always pick up where we left off and it's like I've never been away.

Last night...






Throughout the past 12 months I have also had the opportunity to travel and see lots of different places including:

Abu Dhabi;
Casually hanging out at the Formula 1 track in Abu Dhabi


Enjoying the sights in Abu Dhabi.

I also got the chance to visit Vegas and also see this amazing place:

Standing by the Colorado River at the Grand Canyon
I feel so lucky to have had the opportunity to take time out of work and travel to such amazing places but nothing beats home.

1 comment:

  1. Visiting from Six Word Saturday. Welcome back to the blogosphere. Hoping for no drama this time. Sounds like you've had quite the adventurous life as of late. Enjoy your travels, but enjoy your home as well! :)

    ReplyDelete